California Welfare and Institutions Code defines Drug and Narcotics Crimes. There are many different charges that range from large-scale drug trafficking and manufacturing to simple possession. We can Help you fight the charges against you and if necessary help you secure drug treatment. CALL NOW for a FREE CONSULT with an experienced attorney in DEFENSE of Drug and Narcotics Crimes at (209)-824-4520.
There are several ways to attack Narcotics Charges often the first path is to shed light on the misbehavior of Narcotics Officers resulting in a Motion to Suppress the Evidence Seized resulting in the CHARGES BEING DISMISSED. Common issues with police misconduct in these cases are:
- Suspects are set up in violation of entrapment laws
- Violation of the clients 4th amendment right to not be searched without a warrant or probable cause
- Improper use of confidential informant
- Dishonest statements as the basis for a warrant
- Falsehoods in the police report leading to the charges
- Arresting people without sufficient evidence that Narcotics belonged to them
For more information about your charge and potential penalties and defenses contact an attorney immediately. If you or your family member has been arrested for these charges CALL NOW for a FREE CONSULT with an experienced attorney in DEFENSE of DRUG and NARCOTICS CHARGES at (209)-824-4520.